- Planetary Atmospheres
- Elemental Abundances
- Jets, Outflows and Shocks
- Stellar Structure and Evolution
- Solar-Stellar Connections
- Variable Stars and Binaries
- Neutron Stars and White Dwarfs
I am interested in high energy phenomena associated with the winds of massive stars. To study the winds, high resolution spectroscopy is essential. I use data from the Chandra X-ray Observatory and XMM in my research. As a member of the Chandra X-ray Center, my responsibility is leader of the Data Processing.